INTERIOR DECORATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Interior Decoration Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Interior Decoration
Industry: Interior Design
PATILADWONDER is an Interior Decoration and Training outfit involved in comprehensive interior design services for homes and offices Locate in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are into the manufacture of artificial flowers, wallpapers, antique etc. This products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality decoration materials that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability to their different skin type.
We also have a training arm where we train young school leavers, students, graduates, etc. on how to run a successful Interior Decoration business for almost free. It comprises of 6 weeks of lectures, practical and hands-on training in Interior Decoration.
The benefits of our products and services are
– High quality
– Varieties of products
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent Customer Care Services
– Online ordering for both training and products
– Loyal network of distributors
My business meets a need and demand for:
– Quality Interior Decoration Designs
– Affordable but excellent desirable products
– Increase supply and a new choice for both marketers and consumers.
Right from my childhood, I had nursed a continual passion for artistic design and decorations. I have come to discover that the secret to a good looking building is primarily the intelligent work of the architect and consequently the interior decorations such as furniture, lightings, clothing materials etc. Also high quality interior decoration materials are not so available and when available they come at a high price hence I decided to go into its production. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
– Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
– To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
– To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop-shop in South West for Interior Decoration products for individuals and organization.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide exceptional Interior Decoration outfits at affordable cost
– Our Mission for the Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality product and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
Shola David – Has over 5 years’ experience in Interior Design and Project Management. he graduated from Obafemi Awolowo university, Ile-Ife, Osun state, Nigeria. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to produce on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
– My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the Interior Decoration business, I’ve being able to master the production processes, packaging and branding of products, product launch and management of distribution networks which will give my company good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Interior Decoration Business Plan in Nigeria
Coat, Primer, Masking Tape, Stripper, Topcoat, Wallpaper, Distemper, Sealant, Paint brush, Gloss paint, Dust sheet, Creosote etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS INTERIOR DECORATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– Strong network of distributors
– Uniqueness of our packaging and quality
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent Customer Care
– Online ordering for both training and production
– Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Creative style design.
- Prompt delivery
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click to buy INTERIOR DECORATION Business Plan and template now & download it immediately.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023