SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Snail Farming Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Snail Farming Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Snail Farming
Industry: Agriculture (Animal Farming; Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER FARM is a Snail Farming and Agricultural Training outfit involved in breeding and selling of table size live snails of different breeds including Archachatina marginata, Achatina achatina, etc. targeting Nigeria and international market.
We ensure we always use the best quality inputs and proper hygienic conditions for our stock at all times. With the right combination of input we get our snails to reach maximum weight in the quick time. Again, all of our production inputs are organical.
The benefits of our products and services are
– Healthy large table size snails (weighing between 400g and 800g).
– Foundation breeding stock of best quality of different species.
– Excellent Customer Care Services.
– Online ordering for both our products and training services.
– Home delivery services
My business meets a need and demand for:
– The provision of fresh and healthy white meat (snails specifically)
– The demand for a much cheaper source of healthy animal protein for our teeming population.
– The demand for increased production and consumption of white meat as opposed to red meat in our diets.
I am in this business because I have great interest in snails. I had developed this from my childhood. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
– Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
– To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
– To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a one Stop-Farm in South West for Snail meat and its derivatives in Nigeria.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
To provide exceptional Snail meat and its derivatives in Nigeria at affordable cost.
– Our Mission for the Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
Adejumobi Ademola OYEBADE- Has over 5 years’ experience in snail Farming business. He is a graduate of Animal Sciences from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – is an Alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He Has Master in business administration (MBA) from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and he is a project management professional (PMP). He is also a graduate of Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science. He will be in charge of business development and a strategic partner in the business.
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to produce on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
– My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
My Management experience i have gained, for the Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
With over 5 years’ experience in the Snail Farming business, I’ve being able to master the professional low-cost management techniques for culturing snails and been able to consistently provide good commendation from our customers.
Also interpersonal relationship with customers will also paved way for them to trust us to provide them organically raised and healthy snail (white) meat.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to raise a team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Snail Farming Business plan in Nigeria
Edible Live Snails, snail Farming pen or hutch, wire mesh, plastic sheets, grass rack, good quality concentrates, constant supply of fresh grasses, a fairly humid microclimate , first aid box, livestock inventory record, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
– The weight and quality of our snail. They are certified to be GnRH free.
– Our rabbits are healthy and do not come down easily with disease
– Our Excellent Customer Care Services
– Our pocket friendly prices
– Online ordering for both training and production
– Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
1. Sale of healthy and organically raised snails of the best quality breed.
2. Sale of Well packaged snail meat, prompt home delivery, etc.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020