SAAS (SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This Sample SAAS (Software as a Service) business Plan in Nigeria Can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal Writing, Business Concept notes, Competitions, etc. SAAS Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF SAAS (SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
INDUSTRY- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BUSINESS- SAAS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE BUSINESS PLAN
PATILAD is an information and communication technology company that is developing a software to help businesses handle all the stages of customer relationship management, this technology is designed to help businesses access, gather and organize customer information and manage customer relationships and interactions.
With our customer relationship management system allows you to build a database of customer information and foster customer engagement and connection, it is a tool for customer retention rate optimization.
Many startups and small businesses are integrating customer relationship systems to analyses customer data to better understand customer behavior and buying patterns, as costs of customer acquisition keep rising to the roof the main function of the CRM system still remains the analysis of customer data, 90% of companies use CRM systems to stay connected to their existing customers to improve customer return rate and increase profits.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – This is a disruptive technology that will help businesses to simplify processes like;
- Customer Acquisition- This involves all the steps businesses undertake to get customers to visit and buy their products and services.
- Customer Activation- This is the stage in the customer journey when the customer has paid for a unit of your product and service.
- Customer Retention- Methods to keep the customer returning
- Customer Referral- Methods to get the customer to spread the word about your products and services.
BENEFITS OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Every organization can benefit from the solutions of CRM systems in the following ways
- Direct Access to shared information by all departments of a company
- Easier collaboration among teams
- Transparent records of customer interaction
USE CASE OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Identification of customer segments
- Information distribution
- Management of marketing campaigns
- Management of customer acquisition, activation, retention, and referral,
- Internal team collaboration platform
KEY METRICS OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Churn rate
- Conversion rate
- of subscription
- Customer acquisition cost
- Monthly recurring revenue
- The average revenue per account
- Customer lifetime value
- Customer retention rate
PRODUCT AND FEATURES OF SAAS (SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD CRM system is a cloud-based application that offers;
- Contact management
- Sales and customer opportunity
- Lead management
- Sales analytics and automation
- Email integration
- File sync and share
- Chat integration
- What’s app and SMS marketing’
- Web analytics
- Role based views
- Testing environments
- Data entry and storage
OBJECTIVES AND GOALS OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Quality Products in the business of producing the highest quality products. This is our number one priority and our greatest strength.
- Customer Satisfaction
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Test our USP
- Increase awareness of audience pain points
- Establish a relationship with your ideal customers
- Develop your brand voice
- Build anticipation for your product launch
CORE VALUES OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Quality customer service
VISION OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
To create Favorable competition for businesses with the aid of systematic efficiencies.
MISSION OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
To give all businesses the ability and resources to enhance customer relationships
Read Also: Robotics Business Plan in Nigeria
SWOT ANALYSIS FOR SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
STRENGTHS- Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us, at Stack we have a strong and competent engineering and Marketing team with deep sector knowledge in software development industries.
- User friendly
- Competitive price
- Loyalty programs
WEAKNESS- As a new start-up and player in the industry our only weakness is the financial ability to compete for market share with the already existing CRM companies’ egg HubSpot, etc.
OPPORTUNITIES- CRM systems are a disruptive technology for customer acquisition, activation, referral and relationships, it makes CRM easier, hence there is a huge market opportunity to be catered for.
- A wide array of marketing channels and options
THREATS- Most of the threats we anticipate as a software development company are low barriers to entry and economic crises that reduce the purchasing power of our customers.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Daniel Balmun- A full-stack software engineer with over 6 years of demonstrated working experience in technology industries and fast-growth start-up markets, as he serial founder who has succeeded at other technology companies, he will serve as the product design and engineering lead on the erstwhile team.
Dayo Adetiloye- (B. Agric, MBA, PMP) Has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development centre (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
Lilian Mfon- Lilian is the head of our marketing team, most of our marketing strategies are online-based and she is the best personnel for the job she has a well-established digital marketer with proficiency in content management social media marketing, search engine optimization, and marketing.
PERSONEL PLAN FOR SAAS (SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Chief executive officer
- Chief financial officer
- Chief technology officer
- Chief marketing officer
- Engineers: Front end, Back end, UI/UX
- Sales representatives
- Customer support reps
- Administrative assistants
- Sales and marketing assistants
CUSTOMER SEGMENTS AND TARGET MARKET OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our target demographic covers a large spectrum of customers including big data and analytics is a niche area in information technology that meets the needs of
- Advertising agencies
- Software publishers
MARKETING AND SALES STRATEGY FOR SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- The adoption of effective branding methods to help achieve brand positioning
- Online sales representative
- Reseller networks
- Affiliate marketing
- Paid advertising
- Free demos and limited trials
B2B SAAS MARKETING FUNNEL STAGES FOR SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our technology is innovative and new, with cutting edge technology we will usurp the reach of our competition because most of our existing competition have software’s that still focus on traditional CRM solutions. Our cloud-based application provides more storage for business and enables us to reduce costs of physical storage equipment to also reduce the cost of our products.
MAJOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR SAAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Our software allows for third party integration of tools like, email, SMS, social media etc.
- Cutting edge technology
- Competitive subscription prices
- Designed to be user-friendly
- Constantly improving and evolving
- No additional resources required
- Customer Loyalty programs
- All security handled by a global business with specialized 24/7 monitoring
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business plans and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use in any industry.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Apply For Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) (2021) Cohort 2. - October 13, 2021
- ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021