SECURITY AS A SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This Sample Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria Can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal Writing, Business Concept notes, Competitions, etc. Security as a service Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF SECURITY AS A SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
INDUSTRY- SECURITY AS A SERVICE
PATILAD Nigeria is a Privately owned security services company that specializes in the provision of trained and licensed security personnel and equipment to government parastatals, educational institutions and private businesses, and individuals.
In a bid to ensure optimal security practices in the current political climate, with increasing fears of terrorist activity, and the current economic climate, which promises an upswing in general and in outsourced services especially, this business is launching at the right time Security will remove worries for clients who require security guards for their buildings, facilities, and events by providing excellent customer service for clients and in-depth training for their employees.
PATILAD solutions are borne out of the need for security personnel to be well trained and evaluated, technically, psychologically, and physically to perform required and recommended checks and techniques. PATILAD will incorporate corporate governance in handling processes, people, and performance.
Benefits of our Products and Services
PATILAD personnel and installations will remove worries for clients who require meticulous security guards for their buildings, facilities, and events by providing excellent customer service for clients, and in-depth training for their employees, and maintaining their certifications.
Products and Services of Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
- Trained Security personnel
- Protocol and escort service
- Armored car money transport
- Security training
- CCTV systems supply, installation, and remote monitoring
- Events protocol
- Supply of security gadgets and equipment
Objectives of Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
- Implement sales and marketing strategy to go to market
- Increase sales by 60% over 3 years
- Position our brand as a market leader
- Capture a market share of 10%
Keys to Success of Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Implement sales and marketing strategy for effective market penetration
- Reduce Expenses to maximize profit
- Diversify customer base by introducing new services
- Maximize international standard safety measures and security best practices to minimize error and incidents
- Bringing deep security expertise as well as knowledge of legal regulations
- Meticulously trained security personnel for all types of situations
- User-friendly sales and marketing strategy
Goals of Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
- Quality service delivery is our number one priority and our greatest strength.
- Customer Satisfaction – we are fulfilling major customer demand; we want to make our customers happy
- Growth- to achieve set milestones and actualize our vision and mission statements.
- We, therefore, intend to add additional strong management personnel to allow us to remain self-managed within a more non-traditional structure.
- People special talents into our company’s vision.
Core Values of
Business Model for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
As a service-based industry, we will make money from services provides to clients in a pay as you go, model.
Vision For Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
To create a niche for excellence in the security industry.
Mission For Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
To institutionalize excellence in the national private security industry through transparency and integrity.
Swot Analysis for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
STRENGTHS: Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us, at PATILADwe have a strong and competent technical and Marketing team with deep sector knowledge in the development and provision of security services and equipment.
WEAKNESS: As a new start-up and player in the industry our only weakness is the immediate ability to compete for market share with the already exiting big security companies
OPPORTUNITIES: The security situation in Nigeria is worrisome, a lot of people and organizations of means are resorting to private and contract security services to provide an additional layer of security, hence there is a personnel huge market opportunity to be catered for.
THREATS: Most of the threats we anticipate as a security provider include government policy and regulation, and economic crises that reduce the purchasing power of our customers
Management Team for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Daniel Balmun- A full-stack software engineer with over 6 years of demonstrated working experience in technology industries and fast-growth start-up markets, as he serial founder who has succeeded at other technology companies, he will serve as the product design and engineering lead on the erstwhile team.
Dayo Adetiloye- (B. Agric, MBA, PMP) has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development center (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
Oyebade Michael- Michael has been involved in the security industry for over 15 years and was appointed to the board of the association to many security companies in Nigeria, Michael was general manager, contractor security services of Kings Guard, as a major user of security services this role gave Michael an in-depth understanding of the security function from a clients point of view, Michael also has a wealth of experience in the security electronics and equipment wholesaling, safe manufacturing and distribution, alarm monitoring solutions.
Michael’s unique experience has given him unpropelled insight into major aspects of the security industry.
We Brought to The Business
- Unparalleled insight into the industry
- Practical start-up sector expertise
- Deep procedure knowledge
- Professional business acumen
Customer Segments and Target Market
Our target demographic covers a large spectrum of customers including
- Private premises
- Government institutions
- Educational institution
- Building Contractor
- Private Businesses
Marketing and Sales Strategy for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
- The adoption of effective branding methods to help achieve brand recognition.
- Development of website containing all our services and contact information
- Paid digital advertising
- Direct selling and direct mail to potential clients based on a target list
Equipment for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
- Website- Clients can download our brochure, find listings of our products and services, and contact information
- Office- Administrative headquarters
- Office technology equipment
- Office furniture
Personel for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Our security guards will be sourced through the highest standards of verification and recommendation to perform duties, we will perform background checks and guards that get hired will work full-time and part-time and will be eligible for health insurance from the company.
Competitive Advantage for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
At PATILAD we know that the security business is a business that should provide peace of mind to customers, we also understand that a mistake in processes can be fatal, hence we have identified and integrated certain stringent rules and guidelines to ensure checks and quality service delivery, our customers access our vast array of services because
- Our website and customer service are robust and provide all information a customer might need
- We ensure only duly appraised and certified personnel are deployed for active duty
- Our personnel and equipment certifications are always up to date
- International security best practices
Key Players and Competitor Analysis for Security as a Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Top players in the industry include ASA security, KINGS Guards, HALOGEN Guards, Huge players provide services for a huge range of markets, including governments, universities, commercial real estate, financial institutions, health care facilities, manufacturing and industrial, residential communities, shopping centers, and temporary security services.
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business plans and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use in any industry.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Apply For Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) (2021) Cohort 2. - October 13, 2021
- ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021