Security Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Security Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Security Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Security Business Plan
Patilad security is a licensed security company located in Ilorin, Kwara State. Our firm has been established for the past 3 years, providing adequate security for our clients, our top-notch service delivery has helped us retain and also attracted more customers to us.
Patilad security service is based on client contracts and uses both full-time and part-time guards. Our clients have the choice to either get our services full-time, part-time or as a contract service. The industry can’t be said to be oversaturated simply because there are different areas (niches) a security company can specialize in. The factors and incentives that encourage us to venture into the private security industry are the ability to get good returns on our investment with minimal risks.
Our target market includes building management companies, private organizations, The government (public sector), religious organizations, political parties/politicians, sports organizations, celebrities, event venues, and other businesses. The continuing and growing concerns about security will continue to help the industry leap toward consistent expansion. Also, factors such as rapid gains in economic activity, rising personal incomes, foreign investment activity, and concern that public safety forces are overburdened, corrupt, or unable to provide sufficient protection will boost gains.
Patilad Security firm no doubt is a new entrant into the private security services industry in Nigeria but the management staff and owners of the business are highly knowledgeable about the business. They are people who are core professionals, licensed and highly qualified security experts with a wide range of experience across various geographical locations. We are a world-class and standard security business that is well-positioned and well-equipped to meet the 21st-century security demand of both high-profile corporate and individual clients. These are some of our core competence that serves as our major competitive advantages.
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition amongst security service companies in Nigeria. Hence, we have been able to hire some of the best business developers to handle our sales and marketing concerns.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis, so as to be well-equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Well-equipped security guards
- Standard security rules and precautions
- Exceptional customer service
- Affordable prices
- Full-time, part-time and contract services are available
Our products and services
Patilad Security will offer several unique services within the scope of security service industry in Nigeria. Our intention of starting our security firm is to maximize profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law to achieve this.
Our business offering is listed below;
- Bodyguard and guard dog services
- Prevention of unauthorized activity or entry in a specified perimeter
- Roving patrol services
- Fire and theft prevention and detection services
- Access control services
- Security advisory and consultancy services
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Security business include:
- Careful attention to our client’s needs and satisfying their needs.
- Creating customized objectives security guard packages
- Periodic training of our security guards and ensuring they adhere strictly to the training.
- Monitoring the quality of security guard service to offer quality assurance.
- Acquisition of necessary regulatory license
- Outstanding customer service
Objective for Security
- To consistently increase revenue by 30% quarterly
- To exceed our client’s expectations
- To maintain our customer relationship and also increase by 35% yearly
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
Goal for the Security
Our goal is to be a standard security service firm, known for its excellence and exceptional services.
Vision for the Security
Our vision is to be among the top 10 security company in Nigeria by 2026.\
Mission for the Security
Our mission is to provide excellent, and valuable services to our clients and potential clients by exceeding their expectations.
Management Team of the Security
Matthew Ifeoluwa – He is a graduate of Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University. He has over seven (7) years’ experience in security service. He is a master’s holder in criminology from University of Birmingham Uk. He is responsible with creating the vision and strategy of Patilad Security. He brings with him knowledge of the industry and sales skill.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Olawuyi Funmi, COO will run the operations of the company. He will manage finances/accounting, hiring, and human resources. Kemi has ten years of experience as assistant director of operations for a security systems company and is therefore familiar with operations management and the security industry as well.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skills and practical experience in the Security business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed products and a good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Security
With over 10 years’ experience in the Security Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Security
- Online presence
- Licensed Guns
- Security wears and booth
- Water supply
- Adequate cleaning supplies (brushes, mops, disinfectant, etc.)
Competitor Analysis for Security
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Provision of high quality service
- Skilled and dedicated Workforce
- Highly knowledgeable management team
- On-time delivery service
Our other competitive advantages are:
- Excellent customer service
- Strong distribution network
- Choice of service
Swot Analysis for Security Business in Nigeria
- Well-trained and competent staff
- Good knowledge of the market
- Strong distribution network
- Excellent customer service
- Lack of adequate capital
- Not yet a reputable brand as compared to the already existing firms in the industry
- Large market to serve locally and internationally
- Growing industry
- High demand of quality security
- Unfavorable government policy and regulation
- Establishment of similar firm in our regions
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.