Tomato Paste Production Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Tomato Paste Production Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. Tomato Paste Production Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Tomato Paste Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: TOMATO PASTE PRODUCTION
Industry: Agro – Processing
Patilad Tomato Paste Production is in the agro-processing industry producing tomato paste, puree, and ketchup. The firm is located in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. Our plant is well equipped with modernized machinery that makes our work efficient. Tomato paste can be used as a sauce, cooking ingredient, and also as a ketchup used in eating chips and it is widely used in several kitchens. Patilad Tomato Paste is dedicated to satisfying customers by providing a high-quality and competitively priced product with top-notch customer service.
Our business is structured for relevance in both the local and domestic markets with the main objective of promoting the nutritious value of raw food.
Our target market includes households, supermarkets, individuals, restaurants, hotels, students, businessmen, and women. Our customers are our priority so we ensure that our customers get the best of our product and service by ensuring that our products are affordable and easy to access.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Quality Tomato Paste and derivatives
- Exceptional customer service
- Well Processed Products in a good and hygienic environment
- Affordable Prices
- Ease of access to our product (can be found in supermarket, open market and the international market)
Our Products and Services
Our products will be produced not only for local vendors but also internationally, we will ensure that adequate customer service is provided for our customers and suppliers.
Below are our products;
- Processed Cassava (Tomato Paste)
- Consultancy services
Keys to Success for Patilad Tomato Paste Production
The keys to success for Patilad Tomato Paste Production business include:
- Access to Raw Materials
- Efficient Equipment and machineries
- Well-ventilated and conducive working environment
- Low operating cost
- Exceptional Customer service
- Efficient distribution network
- Online Presence
Business Objectives for Patilad Tomato Paste Production
- To make available healthy Tomato Paste at fair and best prices
- To offer unique customer service
- To increase our customer base by at least 30% each year
- To develop a sustainable start-up business, contributing to increased employment of community residents.
Business Goal for Patilad Tomato Paste Production
Our goal is to be the best choice of Tomato Paste in our specific locations and in Nigeria as a whole, providing unique product and services.
Vision for Patilad Tomato Paste Production
To be a world class Tomato Paste producer globally producing healthy products.
Mission for Patilad Tomato Paste Production
- To offer consistently quality Tomato Paste to be accessible in both the local and international markets.
- Maintaining a long term relationship with our customers
- To make our price rate accessible and affordable.
Management Team of the Tomato Paste Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Faith Giwa: She is a graduate of Ekiti State University, with first-class honors in Agriculture. She has over four years of experience in the agricultural industry, having worked for some leading brands in Nigeria. She is the General Manager of Patilad Tomato Paste Production.
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in the Tomato Paste production business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high-quality products all year round.
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Tomato Paste Production Business Plan in Nigeria
With over ten years of experience in the Agricultural Industry and numerous exposures to both the scientific and practical aspects of owning a Tomato Paste production factory, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skill has also helped me put together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine need for Tomato Paste Production
Fruit mill, boiler, steam piping, water chiller, delivery truck, tomato paste form fill and seal machine, SS tank, steam pressure reducing station, Sorting Conveyors, Pulp Cum Finisher, Vacuum Evaporator, Double Jacketed Steam Kettle, Pasteurizer, Formulation Tank
Competitor Analysis for Tomato Paste Production Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Availability of healthy Tomato Paste production
- Clean and hygienic production area
- Excellent customer care services.
- Efficient and strong distribution network
- Experienced and qualified staff
Swot Analysis for Tomato Paste Business in Nigeria
- Competent and skilled staff
- Access to raw materials
- Strong distribution network
- Excellent customer service
- Lack of sufficient fund
- Not yet a reputable brand as compared to the already existing firms in the industry
- Large market to serve locally and internationally
- Growing industry
- The need for healthy Tomato Paste in society cannot be underestimated
- Unfavorable government policy and regulation
- Economic meltdown can reduce the purchasing power of our customers
- Delay in accessing raw cassava
- Establishment of a similar firm in our regions
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312