Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
This sample PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
Business: PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing
PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing is located in the ancient city of Abeokuta, in Ogun State. We are known for connecting with our clients as strategic partner; reinforcing not only their corporate and casual image, but also their comfort for the optimal performance of their functions atdifferent occasions. Our textiles are made with the best raw materials in the market, achieving high level of quality. We have modern machines and highly qualified personnel that helps us meet our customers’ needs and demands.
At the moment, our clothing is distributed to the six regions in Nigeria, with plans to move to other African countries in two years.
Our products include:
- Ethics – We are conscious of our characters and attitudes; inside and outside the workplace.
- Responsibility – We feel committed to the proper performance of our work.
- Justice –We believe in the equal treatment of our clients and members of staff.
- Loyalty – Loyalty of the worker towards the company and of the company towards the worker.
- Respect – Compliance with the provisions and consideration for people, whoever they are, and whatever position they are in.
- Integrity – Sincerity in service/product delivery, and relationship management.
- Punctuality – Care, diligence and accuracy in quick delivery to strengthen customer retention.
The benefits of our products and services include:
- Export Opportunities: our exported products will contribute to the country’s Gross Domestic Product. We have a wide market size with the ability and desire of purchasing them – Africans in Diaspora.
- Affordable Luxury: our products are luxurious, yet affordable. This is because they are locally sourced and made.
- Culture Promotion: our products promote the African culture and tradition.
Needs and demands:
- The growing need of Nigerians in Diaspora forlocally made African prints.
- The need to adopt African prints into corporate clothing.
- The growth in the number of events in Nigeria.
Objective of PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
- To provide superior quality products, services and value to our customers.
- To put Quality Business Culture (QBC) into practice all through the company’s processes and products. The PATILAD TEXTILE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING culture is defined as a comprehensive collection of practices and processes driven by customer needs, focused on process improvement, led by a proactive management team.
- To achieve recognition as a leader by our clients, partners, suppliers and the community, for our contribution to the environment and society at large through PATILAD TEXTILE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING’s permanent global commitment to sustainability.
Goals for the PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
Our goal is to become the world’s leading provider of African prints, providing premium products and services to customers globally.
Vision for the PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to maximize our clients’ satisfaction through a product that satisfies and meets their demands, desires and needs. We will achieve this by developing our staff socio-economically, creating an excellent work atmosphere and team with standard remuneration and observation of labour laws.
Mission for the PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
Our commitment to clients is to consistently create and provide a product that helps to strengthen their appearance and esteem in the society by the use of locally sourced African materials incapable of fade and tear.
Management Team of the PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
Tina Shofun–Tina is a seasoned and experienced textile maker. She holds a degree in textile design from one of the leading universities in United States of America. She practiced for five years before coming back to Nigeria to manage a local textile manufacturing company seven years ago. She manages our facility, our processes, and supervise our production. She is the Chief Operating Officer of PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Company.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Fortune Uzuaro– Fortune is well experienced in the Business Development niche. He is responsible for company’s partnerships, overall sales and marketing strategies. He is also the Chief Product Developer – responsible for creating products that are in huge demand.
Sarah Chibueze – she has her first and second degree in Accounting from the prestigious University of Lagos. She manages the company’s account which includes receivables, income, expenses, tax management payroll, and others
We bring to the business:
- Industry expertise and experience
- Excellent leadership and organisation
- Ability to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our employees.
Read Also: Fashion-Design-Business-Plan-Nigeria
My Management Experience Gathered for the PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business plan in Nigeria
I built my career to the position of a Senior Consultant in one of the “BIG 4” consultancy company. My experience in the consultancy industry exposed me to the nitty-gritty of Business Management in Nigeria. I have an MBA from one of the leading business schools in Africa – Lagos Business School, and I am also currently rounding off my MBA program from the East London University.
After I retired as a Senior Consultant, I have managed two large businesses successively. I had grown one of them from startup to a large business in five years. I have taken two diplomas in Textile Design and Manufacturing to get familiar with the industry. I have the knowledge, experience, and skills to run PATILAD Textile Design and Manufacturing Business successfully.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR PATILAD TEXTILE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials include:
- Woolen Mill Machines
- Thread Winding Machines
- Bleaching/Dyeing Machines
- Scutching Machines
- Carding Machines
- Spinning Machines
- Yarn Gassing Machine
- Knitting Machines
- Crochet Machines
- Lace Making Machines
- Weaving Machines
- Tufting Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Cloth Measuring Machines
- Cloth Cutting Machines
- Industrial Sewing Machines
- Monogramming Machines
- Cloth finishing machines
- Knitting machines
- Fabric seaming machineries
- Crochet machines
- Lace making machines
- Label making machines
- Quilting machines
- Textile finishing machines
- Textile sourcing machines
- Textile spinning machines
- Textile winding machines
- Textile edge control device
- Thread winding machines
- Tufting machines
- Weaving machines
- Zipper making machines
- Woolen mill machines
- Applique scaling machines
- Attaching machines
- Embroidery machinery
- Garment machinery
- Industrial sewing machine
- Laundry dryers
- Textile bleaching machines
- Textile folding machine
- Textile trimmers machine
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR PATILAD TEXTILE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our products have high quality standard
- Unique print products
- Personalized customer service
- Attention to customer acquisition strategies.
Our major competitors are:
- Gbemi Aladire
- Zenith Fashion World
- Alumax Industries Ltd.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.