Travel & Tour service Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Travel & Tours Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Travel & Tours Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Travel & Tours
PATILAD Travels and Tours is a service company that brings travelers and tourists close to their destinations through the proper management of our duly trained personnel. We inform and advise travelers and tourists on trips and destinations. We take care of logistics and all the technical issues our clients are likely to face.
Our company is located at Ikeja in Lagos State. Our tour and travel destinations are within/outside the African continent. We will expand to four other regions in Africa; North Africa, South Africa, East Africa and Central Africa.
Our services include:
- Flight reservations
- Hotel accommodation
- Tour & Travel advisory
- Tour scheduling
- Ground transportation rental
- Informative material about destinations and tourist packages.
Our values include:
- Quality of Service : we are not only concerned with the satisfaction of our clients, we exceed their expectations and needs by offering top notch global industry standard services
- Diversity: we pride in the fact that we offer a variety of services that travelers and tourists can make selections from.
- Teamwork : we are dynamic, effective people with high response capacity, a large family, committed to the same purpose, a work objective, with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Ethics : we maintain good characters in and out of office, complying with laws established by the government
- Respect: in our day-to-day life, mutual respect prevails for our clients, friends and coworkers; we respect each other’s’ human dignity, creating a climate of integral harmony.
- Competitiveness: our constant drive is to be more effective, efficient, and productive in each of our work activities.
- Responsibility: we contribute and participate in the achievement of the company’s objectives, we assume full responsibilities for our decisions and actions. We are committed to excellence as individuals and as an organization.
The benefits of our products and services include:
We organize our clients the the most appropriate channels without problems of transport, reception, accommodation, food and entertainment, among others.
Our product and services promote global unity, economic development, socio-cultural integration, among others.
Needs and demands:
- The growing population of millennials – the largest consumers in the industry.
- The need for adequate security and insurance for travelers and tourists
Objective of PATILAD Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
- To be recognized as one of the leading travel and tour company in Africa.
- To participate in projects focused on the preservation of our planet.
- To organize travel packages for different educational and socio-economic classes, to natural and artificial wonders.
- To offer executive travel packages, making it easier for companies to organize their business trips.
Goals for the PATILAD Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
- To achieve a third of our travel and tour packages within Nigeria and a fifth outside the shores of Nigeria every year.
- To consistently work on improving our services and products by taking opinion polls from our target audience.
- To maintain constant training of the company’s staff to achieve personalized attention to our clients, effectively increasing sales of each of the services provided
Vision for the PATILAD Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to position ourselves as one of the leading travel and tour companies in Africa, providing optimum services to tourists and travelers, to achieve customer loyalty and retention.
Mission for the PATILAD Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to offer quality and reliable personalized services, through the responsiveness of our properly trained staff, unique trip design at affordable prices, making efforts to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Management Team of the PATILAD Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
Lola Ayedun–Lola is an alumnus of the Ibadan Business School where she had her MBA. She is also a holder of several professional desgrees in Travel from Nigeria, the United Kingdom, and the United States. She is experienced and well-travelled; she has been in over 80 countries of thhe world. She is the Chief Operating Officer of PATILAD Travel & Tours.
DayoAdetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
BabatundeSoyemi– Tunde is a Business Development Executive with over 15 years active work in the niche. He knows his onions in corporate presentations, brainstorming proposal writing, and strategic implementation. With an MBA from a University in Ghana, he has been placed with the responsibility of being our Chief Business Developer.
ObianujuNzebude – Uju is a graduate of Accounting from the Amadu Bello University in Zaria. She is currently taking her final diet of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. She heads the accounting department of the company. she is responsible for receivables, tax management, income & expense records, among others.
We bring to the business:
- Knowledge of trip and destination dynamics
- Ability to promote the business based on track record
- Agility in business management
My Management Experience Gathered for the Travel & Tours Business plan in Nigeria
I grew my career in the industry from bottom to the top. I started as an analyst and retired to start my own company as a senior consultant. I have an MBA in Travel & Tourism from one of the leading business schools in the United States of America. My professional qualifications include Certificate/Diploma Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Industry, International Air Transport Association, Tour Package, among others.
I have managed several Travel & Tour companies in Nigeria and the United Kingdom with over a thousand (1,000) destinations.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR TRAVEL & TOURS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials include:
- Computer systems
- Fax machine.
- A self-contained kitchen,
- Shower and toilet system
- Vehicle tools.
- Inflatable rafts
- Dry bags
- Marketing materials
… among others
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR TRAVEL & TOURS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Peoplebuy from us because of the following reasons:
- Most of our core members of staff are IATA certified.
- We have a variety of tour and travel packages for all the socio-economic classes.
- We have a strong digital marketing that make efforts to grow followership.
- We offer insurance for our clients.
Our major competitors are:
- Travelstart Nigeria
- Airgate Travel and Tours Limited
- God’s Power Travel Agency
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.