20 Digital Tools to Get More Customers in Nigeria
We now live in a digital world; people are on countless digital media and this tells you that your customers are very much present in the digital space. Every business depends on the buying potential and purchasing power of its customers. If you don’t want to ever go out of business, you need to reach out to a new set of clients regularly. Meanwhile, there is now a shift: things that used to work are no longer working, and technology has caused a major disruption in the business space. Certain apps and platforms have been created to make getting new clients easy. Worried about what digital tools to use? Below are 20 digital tools to get more customers in Nigeria.
- Rapportive: This is an app that helps you build your inbox to a whole new level. It consists of a plug-in relationship which helps you see what their contact like, where they are based, what they do and more. Right from your inbox.
- Google Alerts: It monitors the web for interesting new content, detecting how often, as it happens, at most once a day or at most once a week. It also helps you to monitor when new information is published with your name or when your name is mention in any publishing. You need this tool to keep up with trending news within Nigeria and beyond.
- Pinterest: Signing up on Pinterest business showcase your brand and what you have in offer. Pinterest is the place to go for content ideas no matter the industry you operate in. it houses high-quality pictures and videos.
- Foursquare: This is a social network service available for common smartphone, including the iPhone, BlackBerry and Android power phones. It helps you discover and share information about business and attractions around you.
- Pikto Chart: It helps you to create beautiful infographics, flyers, posters, presentation and reports easily with absolutely no design experience.
- Twitter: It is a social media purposely for connecting people.
- Raven Tools: Help user to research and perform analysis, track search engaging trends, monitor and manage social networks, manage link building, create and manage ad campaigns, produce sophisticated campaign reports and collaborate with team members.
8. Google Analytics. It helps you to get details about visitors on your website. It provides valuable insight that can help you shape the success strategy of your business.
9. Mail Chimp: Any business that will thrive must have a good email list. Mail chimp helps you to send customized mail to your clients and manage your email list.
10. Feedly is a robust feed reader that aggregates information from around the web into one convenient place. You can use it to view updates on any topic you are interested in, whether from the news, blogs, social media post or other sources.
11. Sprout Social: This is a platform for all brands and agencies of all sizes. It gives you a single hub for social medial publishing, analytics and engagement across all your social profiles.
12. Hootsuite: It’s one of many tools referred to as a social media management system or tools. It helps you keep track and manage your many social network channels. It can help you to monitor what people are saying about your brand and help you to respond instantly.
13. Buffer: Is a software application for the web and mobile, design to manage accounts in social networks by providing the means for users to schedule the post to Twitter, Facebook, and so on. It also analyzes their result and engages with their community.
14. Buzzsumo is a powerful online tool that allows any user to find out what content is popular by topic on any website. To provide the content that people want to know, you need to know what is popular.
15. Visme is the world’s most versatile content creation tool, empowering individuals and leading brands to create and present compelling stories in the form of presentations, infographics, documents, video, graphics and everything in between.
16. Bitly: This is a link management platform that lets you harness the power of your link by shortening, sharing, managing and analyzing links to your content.
17. Iftti: It helps you connect all your different apps and devices. When you sign up for a free account. It can enable your app and device to work together.
18. Fanpage Karma: This is an online tool for social media analytics and monitoring. It helps social media managers and agencies to engage fans better and reach a growing community in the society.
19. Canva: It’s a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, document and other visual content.
20. Sumome: This is a blogging tool or suite app that work on almost any website. It can be used to increase website traffic, get more subscribers for your email list. And also increase social shares on your blog.
To keep up with the realities of this age, ‘I am not techy’, is no longer an acceptable excuse from any serious entrepreneur. For your business to thrive, you need to know (or learn) how these tools work and how you can use them to take your business forward.
Begin to see yourself as a techie and your business as a technologically inclined company that is taking advantage of these tools for business growth and success. I expect you to check up on all of the tools I have mentioned above and begin to explore them in your business as much as possible. That’s how not to live in the olden days in 21st century.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business problem.