Top 5 Recharge and Get Paid Trainings in Nigeria
Best Trainings on Recharge and Get Paid in Nigeria
RAGP Interview with John Oti One of the Highest Earner in Recharge and Get Paid
Technical Backend Training on Recharge and Get Paid in Nigeria
John oti Presentation of the RAGP Opportunity
Recharge and Get Paid: How to Make N2 Million in 3Months In Nigeria
I have been asking these questions and I’ll still ask again.
How much airtime & data have you bought since you joined Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram & how much were you paid back?.
From the year u bought your first simcard if u were to b paid commissions for all airtime n data you are buying may b u would have been a millionaire by now
Were you forced to recharge or buy data? I guess you bought even when you were hungry.(Telecom is the New Oil Money)
Were you paid, for using ATM, Bank App, or USSD code to buy/borrow Airtime/Data..
Technology is changing the way humans do things, and that includes communications..
In developed countries, Telecom companies don’t sell paper voucher anymore.. No..
They sell you a plan or bundle
Your phone therefore is incorporated with all the airtime and data you need. That’s why we have unlocked UK and USA used phones in our 9ja markets.. A phone is only as good as the amount of airtime and data in the it, otherwise it is useless
Recharge and Get Paid Ltd has given us the liberty to partake and also make billions in this booming telecommunications Business..
One Truth remains
I never run out of airtime/data. I get paid each time I recharge airtime/data & also get paid PER MINUTES each time people in my telecom business system recharge Airtime/Data
You too can do the same, and get Paid
It is all about Leveraging on Virtual Top Up (VTU) Technology & 150 millions Airtime/Data Users in Nigeria
# RAGP is the most generous company ever existed.
If you register with 5k for instance, RAGP collects only N1800 from that amount.
Now this is how the money is being shared
1. Account owner 20% – 1k
2. Direct UL 20% – 1k
3. 1st Indirect UL 10% – N500
4. 2nd Indirect UL 5% – N250
5. 3rd Indirect UL 2.5% – N125
6. 4th Indirect UL 1.25% – N75
7. 5th Indirect UL 1% – N50
8. 6th Indirect UL 1% – N50
9. 7th Indirect UL 1% – N50
10. 8th Indirect UL1% – N50
11. 9th Indirect UL1% – N50
12. Company’s share N1800
13. Money paid – N5000
RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP) BUSINESS IDEOLOGY
When you recharge/sell airtime, you get paid(2%)
When you buy/sell data, you get paid(10%)
You refer people, you get paid(20%) with point values
Your People recharge recharge you get paid(0.35%)
Your people buy data, you get paid (1%)
Your people refer people, you get paid (10-1%) with point value.
You register with RAGP, you get paid. (20%)
Leadership Bonus of N100,000 monthly. For 10k monthly PV.
All expense Paid trip to Dubai worth N500,000( You can get the cash equivalent if you wish)
For 25k Cumulative PV.
Brand New Car worth N2,000,000( or Cash equivalent)
For 60k Cumulative PV.
House fund worth N3,000,000, ( or cash equivalent). For 100k Cumulative PV.
2ND House fund worth N4,000,000, ( or cash equivalent)
For 250k Cumulative PV.
3RD House fund worth N6,000,000, ( or cash equivalent)
For 500k Cumulative PV.
You are made a distributor and dealer with all privileges to Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, Dstv, Gotv, Startimes, etc. The company partners with all the mobile networks in Nigeria.
Cable( Dstv, Gotv, Startimes & NEPA bill) though still under processing
When you tell your friends on Facebook, your environment, school, churches, or other social outings about this great opportunities, you also get paid (ie referrals).
HOW DO WE GET THE CARD?
Technology sells card now. That’s why its virtual top up. The card is not printable. All transaction takes place in your online account. That’s where you will be recharging or selling from.
PLEASE, ALSO NOTE
1) When you sell, collect your cash from your customers. The additional gain you will be enjoying from making that sale using this company’s VTU platform is what we are talking about here. The company will automatically pay you 2% on any amount of airtime sold using their platform and 10% of any data amount as well. All these bonuses drops in your RAGP account which when it accumulates to a huge amount that can be withdrawn , you can easily do so, withdrawing down to your local account.
2) We don’t deal with paper recharge. Technology now sells card. All you need is ensure you have funds in your ewallet RAGP account. That’s what you will be recharging or selling from. When you exhaust it, you can fund your account and continue your business.
3) You can’t sell VTU when you don’t have enough ewallet ( ranging from N100 up). If u have N50 ewallet and you want to recharge N100 airtime, it won’t go unless you have up to N100 in your account.
Hope this helps and serve us all well
This is new. This is the best thing happening to Nigeria.
The company’s website is www.rechargeandgetpaid.com