Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Advertising Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Advertising Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Advertising Agency
Industry: Advertising Industry
PATILAD Advertising Agency is a traditional and digital advertising company situated in Akure, Ondo state. We are a creative agency that work in sectors including the retail, property, housing, health, education, regeneration, transportation sectors. Our areas of expertise include creating and managing corporate community campaigns, creating adverts (which are aired on television, radio, billboards etc) media relations, digital communications, web advertising (like keywords research tactics and search engine optimization) etc.
PATILAD Advertising Agency is a specialist in public consultation, political liaison, PR and creative agency. We are a full service agency. This means we take care of every ad needs of an organization, whether small scale or large scale. These services include advertising and marketing plan, graphic design, copywriting, printing, media purchasing, web marketing and tracking results.
As a result of the fast growing online presence and digital businesses, there has been a great demand for digital advertising agencies. This is to reach more people as it has been discovered that people spend more time on the internet than on other media outlets. Individual business owners and corporations are hence, in need of efficient and result oriented digital advertising agencies to run their online adverts for several reasons.
Although there are quite a number of digital advertising agencies being run, there is still so much to cover and needs to be met. The demand is still high. PATILAD Advertising Agency aims to exploit this opportunity by providing people with what they want; RESULTS. By so doing, we satisfy our clients while maximizing profits.
PATILAD Advertising Agency has invested in skilled professionals in the fields of traditional and digital advertising. This is in a bid to give our clients nothing short of the best services that will yield results. So far we have received promising and positive reviews of clients who were impressed by the efficiency of our services and we intend to keep it that way in order to be the very best in the industry.
The benefits of our services are;
- Creation of high quality and creative traditional branding, campaigns and adverts.
- Creative brochures and flyers.
- Exclusive billboard designs.
- Business cards and Invitation cards.
- Banners and flags etc
- Provision of high quality digital advertisements.
- Through social media, email marketing and websites.
- Through search engine optimization.
- Through pop up ads.
- Result oriented services.
- We help small and large scale businesses to handle all their advert campaigns aimed at growing their customer base.
- Our unmatchable agency sections like;
- Our agency consultancy section which provides innovative, Oscar worthy and brilliant public affairs.
- Our agency PR section which serve professional services, property services and construction services sectors with social media management and media relations.
- Our agency Creation section which delivers the final aspects of animation, branding, printing, video production, digital designs etc.
- First time lower cost rates.
- One stop full advert service brand.
Objective for Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
- To create an advertising agency that suits or runs with modern age
- To work for major brands like Dangote, Commercial banks, Peak, etc
- To secure funding to be enabled to expand all over Nigeria and Ghana.
- To achieve a 3 million turnover in our first 2years.
- To expand into the renewable sectors.
- To be the top leading advert company in Nigeria.
Our Goal for Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
Our goal is to be the most popular advertisement agency in Nigeria and earn a profit margin of 50% every month by the end of the first year.
Our Vision Statement for Advertisement Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the go to agency to every Nigerian business owner and corporate agencies who wish to run the most effective and creative ads whether traditionally or digitally at one stop. We also aim to be established in Ghana and extend our services all over Africa.
Our Mission Statement for Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to, by investing in the best IT experts, graphic designers, web developers, painters and other relevant personnel to transform every dream of attracting a large audience into realities.
Management Team of the Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
Oyebanji Gbenga Ayobami – has over 12 years experience in the advertising industry. He has worked as an employee with two advertising agencies for an aggregate of 10 years. After which he freelanced for two years. He is a graduate of the university of Ibadan where he studied computer science and is vast in cloud computing, graphic design, analytics and data management, networking and wireless etc. He also has other soft skills of communication, creativity, team work, people skills etc. He will be in charge of the day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Discounts and promos for multiple ads.
- Lower costs for our first time clients.
- Provision of one stop full advert services.
- Educational skill and practical experience in hair salon business.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
I have always been fascinated by the kind of growth the right promotion or publicity could bring to a business. I see a lot of agencies doing it right and a whole lot of agencies utilizing the wrong strategies for the right businesses.
I have worked with 3 advert agencies where I have contributed immensely to results that spurred great reviews at the end of the day. I received 3 awards for being the most productive employee, employee of the year and for being result oriented.
I have observed and acquired the technical, financial, management, organization, staff recruitment skills and other necessary skills necessary to give PATILAD Advertising agency approval from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Advertising Business Plan in Nigeria
Office space, computers, advertising flags, banners, paint, brushes, boards, accessories, design tools, resource management tools, project management and collaboration tools, social media tools, marketing automation tools, CRM tools, writing tools, chairs, tables etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF ADVERTISING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People engage our services for a number of reasons like;
- Our discount on services offered to first time customers.
- Our highly skilled designers and computer experts.
- Provision of results oriented services.
- Promos and discounts.
- Fair prices for high quality services.
- Premium services that can not be found elsewhere.
- Our works are defined by style and finesse.
Our major competitors are;
- Diptot Communications Limited.
- Global Heirs Services.
- Rainbow Hub.
- 1678 Strategy.
- Capstone Communications Limited.
- DLC technologies.
- Eagle Hedge Multimedia Company etc.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.