COOKING GAS (LPG) RETAILING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Cooking Gas Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc.
Cooking Gas Retailing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Cooking Gas Retailing
Industry: Oil and Gas Retail / FMCG
PATILADWONDER Cooking Gas Retail Store provides state-of-the-art Cooking Gas Retailing and Supply service centre to residences and workers in Lagos cities. Our depot in location in nothing less than 50 spots around the city and still increasing. Our goal is to be the leading and most assured reliable and efficient service base cooking gas retail firm in Lagos Nigeria. We want housewives, restaurant owners, professional cooks, bachelors, spinsters and everyone who cooks to find delight filling their gas at our depots and stations. With our highly experienced and professional team, you can be sure you are getting the best of service delivery. Our headquarter is located at Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
In all, PATILADWONDER Cooking Gas Retailing firm adopts an intensely customer centric approach in offering our services. Apart from our astute and highly experienced management team, we also are well aware of the industry’s need and are well prepared to tackle them. We provide a one-stop solution centre to meeting all needs and challenges that our cooking gas users face delivery excellent products and quality service in a loving and light-hearted way.
Objective for Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
- To create a service-based company whose goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
- To increase the number of clients by 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals.
- To develop a sustainable business surviving off its own cash flow.
Vision and Goal for the Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
To constantly exceed client’s expectation in terms of excellent quality, superb customer care services that consistently provides excellent practical solutions and services which in turn increase our market share.
Mission for the Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to provide the customer with the finest Cooking Gas Retailing and supply service in Lagos, Nigeria. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Keys to Success for the Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s keys to success are:
- To maintain client satisfaction of at least 90%.
- To keep overhead cost low.
- To ensure professional marketing and presentation of services.
- To provide an active and functional website.
Management Team of the Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
AKINYEMI Femi Richard – (MBA and PMP): has acquired valuable experience in leading small businesses into prolonged periods of growth and innovation. Richard worked for Global Impact Oil Services before being hired away to Bain and Company. A OAU MBA graduate, reputable business owner and founder, Richard has gathered more than enough valuable experience –technical, administrative and marketing wise– in running this business.
Mr. Akinyemi is well respected within the community, and has built a number of relationships with high profile individuals, and is a frequent contributor to the ‘Health and safety in the kitchen’ section of the Daily Times. He co-manages the business with Mr Dayo.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a lead consultant.
Management experience gained for the Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
AKINYEMI Richard Olufemi has a degree in Economics and a MBA with emphasis on marketing from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. Throughout his four years at Ife, Richard worked part time with Kings’ Super Mart where he served as the marketing officer and was responsible for doubling the sales of the firm over a period of 3 months.
Upon graduation, he worked for Global Impact Oil Services where he rose from an entry level employee to operations manager. There he gained the bulk of his working experience in the Cooking Gas Retailing Supply and Service Business. Some of his successes at this firm included the award for the employee of the year which he received in three consecutive years (until he left the company), just like his former firm, he helped increased the sales volume by over 250% over his working experience.
Materials and Machines for Cooking Gas Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
500 metric tonnes tank, Corken Fire proof ump, Manuel or Automatic filling systems Cylinders of varying sizes, weighing scale and pressure gauge, Return Hose, fire extinguisher, Safety goggles, boots and overall, a conducive office complex, office space, equipment, furniture, stationeries, advertising brochures, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Cooking Gas (LPG) Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
People access our services because of the following reasons:
- Customer service mobility – As a customer-centric firm, PATILADWONDER Cooking Gas Retailing Supply and Service offers 24-hours available phone lines, same day email responses, and callbacks within one hour.
- A robust online presence – Perhaps the first singular online provider of cooking gas supplies and services. We know that this is a major unique selling point and so we at all-time maintain an enviable user-friendly and superb website.
- Diagnostic service – Here our highly trained, courteous and professional staffs employ technical knowhow and sound people skills to comprehensively understand all the factors involved in our client’s need before we proffer solution.
- A considerable network of contacts – We keep an ever increasing mailing list that DIRECTLY attends to well over 15000 small business owners.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Nigeria market peculiarities of cooking gas users, their challenges, needs and buying pattern.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click to buy Cooking Retailing Gas Business Plan and Template Business Plan and template now & download it immediately.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
10. Home Furnishing Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
- Victor Osimhen: biography, football career, family life, achievements and networth - May 26, 2023
- Don Jazzy: Biography, Networth, family life, achievements - May 26, 2023
- PDF to Word: How to Convert a Large File - May 23, 2023
I need a feasibility/Business plan for Cooking Gas Plant in Lagos.
Please call me on 08105636015